Linggo, Abril 21, 2013

And now I start my blogging life. Again. After more than 4, 5 years I think.

First off I feel the need to remind myself by writing it here that this blog should only serve as an avenue for my thoughts. The thoughts I cannot usually express because some people might see me in a different way. Musings I need to write down in order to set my mind at peace. Reflections I want to share and opinions I want to let out. 

More than being an online diary though, I also hope that when a lost reader finds his/her way to this site, he/she can find something meaningful. Be it a fangirling post or a literary analysis, I wish the lost reader finds  something there. You can get angry, frustrated, sympathetic, or insert feeling here. Whatever it is you feel, I'll be grateful because it means my post moved you. My opinion moved another person. My thoughts made you think.

That's what I'm after.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento