Martes, Enero 6, 2015

New Year, Back to Blog

It's been so loooong. I haven't got a planner yet so no resolutions so far. Aaaaand somehow I want to steer clear of committing to too many things at the start of the year. Mostly because I couldn't keep them until the end, partly because I might just be jumping into the bandwagon. 

2014 had a lot of messy parts for me. The new year holds so much promise I wouldn't want to ruin it.

So anyway, back to blogging? Oh yeah baby! I have nothing in particular to write about as of yet but I do have a lot of things to catch up on: reading, watching, travelling, sleeping, mostly SLEEPING. Haha. Getting back to doing what I like might inspire me to write again. My entries won't be long and draggy and preachy and trying so hard to mean something. I think I'm past that stage. This blog is not supposed to please anyone anyway. It's originally not for anyone to see, actually.

There it is. My first post for the year. Hopefully it won't be the last.

Happy New Year!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento